I’ve compiled this handy list of clues to tell if you have stepped out of the house in only your boxers.
How to tell if you’re wearing pants
- You look down and notice your pants are flesh colored and covered in hair. That’s a good sign that you’re actually looking at your bare legs.
- You notice your legs are getting colder than usual. Lack of pants is a common cause of cold legs.
- You walk through a thorn bush and your pants don’t get snagged. If you’re not wearing pants, they can’t get snagged.
- People look at you oddly. While not always a sign of no pants, it’s always good to check and see if that’s whats causing the looks.
- Someone walks up to you and says, “Dude, you have no pants!”
I hope this list will aid you in determining your pants-state.