I’ve compiled this handy list of clues to tell if you have stepped out of the house in only your boxers.
How to tell if you’re wearing pants
- You look down and notice your pants are flesh colored and covered in hair. That’s a good sign that you’re actually looking at your bare legs.
- You notice your legs are getting colder than usual. Lack of pants is a common cause of cold legs.
- You walk through a thorn bush and your pants don’t get snagged. If you’re not wearing pants, they can’t get snagged.
- People look at you oddly. While not always a sign of no pants, it’s always good to check and see if that’s whats causing the looks.
- Someone walks up to you and says, “Dude, you have no pants!”
I hope this list will aid you in determining your pants-state.
Thank you for that bit of Carlightenment. Since the thorns can’t snag your pants if you aren’t wearing pants, will the thorns snag your flesh instead? Hmmmm – maybe I should have posed that question to your “Think For You Box” – if only I could find one roaming around the streets.
I’ll use my Think for You Box and post the answer.
The Think for You Box says that thorns are sharp, so they will indeed snag your flesh.
Wow, Car, your brilliance in delineating these ways of determining the pantsless state have brightened my life…
I’m glad that my advanced state of pantless detection could be of use to you.